Yadda Yadda

Every stroke and every dot is living proof of our existence. How we justify it is another matter altogether...

SHOP.COM

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Chronicles of Birdia Part 2

So it came to pass... that the parents of the eggs are identified. The hype is building, I am all anxious and excited now. Why? Well, I am going to be a grandfather to the birds... hehe, sort of.

Well, for all out there who are following the Chronicles, there is another egg in the nest! Hahaha...They say, two's a couple, three's a crowd. I say, the more the merrier! Birthday of EGG THREE 6th June 2006

Birdnest v1.30

There are hundreds upon thousands of houses in my area, yet my window was chosen for this pair of love birds. That must bode well for my future? I have tried looking around for other wagtails, but seems that these are the only 2 within sighting range.

Wonder when will the mommy finish nourishing herself, before she returns to the nest, to hatch the eggs. Hmm... do they hatch by themselves, I wonder? Or do they need to be incubated? Well, with such close proximity, I will find out real soon. This is a real lesson on the birth of a Wagtail. Sob* sob*, feel so honoured to be the window ledge seleted by them..so proud.

Till the 'nest' time, or next egg, ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home