Yadda Yadda

Every stroke and every dot is living proof of our existence. How we justify it is another matter altogether...

SHOP.COM

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Chronicles of Birdia 1 a

DADDY WAGTAIL

Wow, a trip back home after a meeting and the truth is finally revealed! The parents of the egg in the nest have been identified! The daddy was found perched on a high branch, screeching away when he saw me, probably saying, 'hey! thanks for blogging the birth of our kiddos' NOT! The mother was no where to be found, till I went back to look at the nest... there she was, sitting on the nest:)) That's why I know the screeching one was the father... me no 'birdologist' man...She flew away the moment she saw me, why else don't I have a pic of her in the nest?

MOMMY WAGTAIL

It is now officially eggs! Another egg has been laid! (First there was one, then there were two...)The second egg looks a little smaller as compared to the first. Guess it is contingency plan. In case EGG 1 don't hatch, there is always EGG 2.

BIRDNEST V1.20
I am all excited now... with the impending chirping of baby wagtails. Birthday of EGG TWO 5th June 2006.

Just did a 'wiki' on wagtails, hope all who are following this Chronicles will find it informative.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_wagtail

Till tomorrow comes, ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home