Yadda Yadda

Every stroke and every dot is living proof of our existence. How we justify it is another matter altogether...

SHOP.COM

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Chronicles of Birdia Part I

...In the last episode, we talked about the indestructible will of DADDY BIRDIE. And it isn't hard to realise why. You wanna know why?


Bird Nest V1.10
YES! The wife couldn't wait to drop her little egg into a safe place! This is like a reality show! Hahaha... a birth in the house. That makes me a grandpa? Hmm... better not count my chickens...correction, birds before they hatch. Birthday of EGG ONE 4th June 2006

How long more before it hatches, I wonder. Haven't seen the parents yet, but must be the wagtails that I saw outside before. They lay their eggs past midnight. How unusual. Will leave this precious little egg to the law of nature. Will not eat it... yet.

Stay tuned for more of 'The Chronicles of Birdia'... unless, a typhoon strikes the nest off it's location. Then it will be 'The End of Birdia'.
.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home