Law of Physics apply to life as well?
In physics, a denser medium always diffuses to a less dense medium. That was what I was taught in school. But does that also happen in life in general?
The richer folks, the better-to-do ones, are oftentimes called upon to give to the less blessed relations. Or rather, the more compassionate ones are always giving, and the others just receive. That way, it doesnt sound so 'physic-al' anymore.
How can people, especially those we call 'family', just shamelessly keep plundering from their better off and more compassionate members? Don't they have dignity? Don't they have pride and integrity?
Integrity, that was something that stuck to me, since my secondary 2 teacher gave me that word.
He said, you can lose everything. But remember, never never lose your integrity. That is what makes you a man. A person worthy of respect. And it costs you nothing. You have it to begin with. It is yours to lose. Fine words indeed.
Well, I have to learn to live with being more uncompassionate. Can't always give. Have to save some for myself. When I die alone and lonely. No one will pity me. Because I will be poor then. Like my friend's old grand parents always say. ' your kids will be filial to you, as long as you don't give them their inheritance! That's another fine saying I must say!
The richer folks, the better-to-do ones, are oftentimes called upon to give to the less blessed relations. Or rather, the more compassionate ones are always giving, and the others just receive. That way, it doesnt sound so 'physic-al' anymore.
How can people, especially those we call 'family', just shamelessly keep plundering from their better off and more compassionate members? Don't they have dignity? Don't they have pride and integrity?
Integrity, that was something that stuck to me, since my secondary 2 teacher gave me that word.
He said, you can lose everything. But remember, never never lose your integrity. That is what makes you a man. A person worthy of respect. And it costs you nothing. You have it to begin with. It is yours to lose. Fine words indeed.
Well, I have to learn to live with being more uncompassionate. Can't always give. Have to save some for myself. When I die alone and lonely. No one will pity me. Because I will be poor then. Like my friend's old grand parents always say. ' your kids will be filial to you, as long as you don't give them their inheritance! That's another fine saying I must say!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home